- About XOLO
- XOLO Care
- Media Center
- Buy Now
- Contact Us
To optimize the battery usage of the phone, kindly note the following points:
1. Adjust the phone's Brightness to suitable levels as usually the backlight is the biggest consumer of battery power. Go to Settings -> Display -> Brightness. Here you can adjust the brightness as per your comfort levels or choose the option of Automatic Brightness which will automatically adjust the brightness based on the lighting.
2. Switch off the Wi-Fi function when it is not in use. The Wi-Fi network continuously scans for networks and thus consumes a lot battery power.
3. Similarly turn off Bluetooth when it is not in use Tip: To easily turn of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/GPS functions, enable the Power Widget on the screen by touching and holding for one second an empty location on the background, and selecting Widgets -> Power Control.
Note: Some applications will synchronize in the background, this in turn consumes battery; you can disable this by unselecting the background synchronization from the power widget circled above.
4. Applications running in the background are also one of the biggest consumers of battery life. When finished using an application, close it using the “Return” icon, instead of “Home”. When you press “Home” the application will be stay on the background, but if you press “Return” the will close.
5. Live wallpaper consumes battery, to save battery disable them.