What do you do when you are waiting for the friends who are just 5 minutes away for the last hour? Or when you are getting shoved around in the metro or the local while going to college? If you are anything like me, you’ll whip out your phone and start playing a game. From single hand tap games to complex multi touch fps, mobile phones have it all now. But do you have the phone to play it all?
Here are 5 specs an ideal gaming phone must have:
1. OS: No, we are not talking about the Android vs others war. Here it’s more about which version of the OS you are using. Newer, the better so go for lollipop or a later one for optimum performance. Moreover, updated OS also helps with better and bug-free experience.
2. Processor: If your phone has a brain, it’s the processor (CPU, GPU and chipset mainly). It, as the name suggests, processes the instructions and executes the commands. So, faster the processor, smoother the performance though anything around 1.5GHz would work wonders.
3. Memory: Here we’ll call RAM and internal storage collectively as memory. This is where you’ll store your game files and as well as the frequently used instructions. Lack of enough RAM would make your game lag and you irritated. You’ll need at least 2GB RAM and 32 GB storage for HD games.
4. Display: Where the whole game is played on and through the screen, it has to be good. You’ll need really good resolution for HD action games especially. 1080 X 1920 pixels with about 401 ppi on at least 5 inch screen is ideal for a gaming phone. This is what you’ll get in the most expensive phones today.
5. Battery: What’s the point of having everything if your phone doesn’t let you play for more than a couple of hours, right? This is why a gamer’s phone must have a good battery life. XOLO Black, with its 3200 mAh battery is a perfect solution for your itchy fingers.
Sign up to receive updates and see what's new with XOLO